General counselling and Psychotherapy
Counselling psychology is a psychological specialty, talking therapy for mental health purposes, which can often influence behaviour and physical health.
There are several types of 'counselling and psychotherapy’ approaches that we provide to address specific types of problems.
Our company believes in good ‘relationships’ with ‘clients’ and achieving 'good results always', which is why we work with 3 consultants ‘if appropriate' who can provide ‘supervision’ to discus client issues in private, This can help us focus on appropriate approaches to be used.
The counselling and psychotherapy protocols can vary slightly dependent upon the issues to be attended to, although are also similar in some ways also.
Below are some example approaches that we may make use of:
Psychoanalysis and psychodynamic therapies—which is often used to examine 'how the past can influence the present’ and 'how this can be changed'
Behaviour therapy-which is often used to treat:
- panic disorders
- eating disorders
- substance abuse for "class B and C drugs" only
- drinking alcohol and ‘Smoking cigarettes
Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) is a talking therapy that can help you manage your problems by changing the way you think and behave.
Integrative therapies with NLP- which can use a combination of approaches together.
Clinical hypnosis-which focuses on helping the sub-conscious work more ecologically with the ‘conscious’ mind
1) There will initially be a ‘consultation’ session with a ‘specialist' to understand current circumstances, what its wanted, problems being faced, feelings, related events and many other psychological aspects also. All sessions are usually between 1 and 1 hour 30 minutes in length.
2) The 2nd session will be done no less then 4 days later, though this will depend on issues to address and usually more then 4 days. In the ‘2nd session’ we will begin to use appropriate methods to treat the issues at hand, varying them only if required to achieve better success. The 2nd session can be in between 1 to 2 hours in length.
3) The 3rd session and any subsequent sessions will be follow up treatments based on the results attained from the previous session i.e. done to make sure progress is being made. Treatments and sessions can be continue for as long as is wanted.
Examples of who we treat?
Virtually anyone over the age of ’18’. People working in the corporate sector, lawyers, doctors, nurses, IT specialists, students, musicians, actresses, football players and many more.
Click here to Contact us? CONTACT US
* Individual results may vary. For more information, please visit our disclaimer page.